Headlines News :
Home » » Chicago Fire - Aston Villa match en direct Live du Samedi 21 juillet

Chicago Fire - Aston Villa match en direct Live du Samedi 21 juillet


We're less than 48 hours away from kick off at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL between my hometown Chicago Fire and the beloved Aston Villa. It's a day I never thought would happen and yet the mighty Villa have made their way to me, of all things, and I get to watch them up close and in person. Needless to say I am very excited not only at the prospect of watching the claret and blue up close but also that I don't have to see Alan Hutton.
I consider myself a Fire fan and I'm very happy to support the game locally. I even hope to get season tickets when my son is old enough to withstand a couple of hours in the same spot while not sleeping. So I think I have a pretty good idea about Villa's preseason opponent on Saturday but perhaps you, fine reader, would like to know a little more about the Chicago Fire. Without further ado, Ryan Sealock from the Fire SB Nation blog Hot Time in Old Town answers my six questions followed by the answers I gave Ryan and James Coston from HTIOT.
Share this article :